Jetts National 8 Week Challenge 2019
Jetts National 8 Week Challenge 2019
1. Information about prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the Terms and Conditions include the Schedule above. To the extent of inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms and Conditions, the Schedule prevails.
2. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tamper with the entry process. The Promoter also reserves the right to reject or disqualify Entrants from continuing to participate in the Challenge. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. To enter, Entrants must:
a. be an Australian Resident who meets the Content Criteria described in the Schedule;
b. be aged at least 18 years of age to enter;
c. have consented to these terms and conditions; and
d. comply with the above entry conditions including completion of registration in full including creation of a Jetts 8 Week Challenge Account or J Series Membership during the above Pre Sale Period.
4. Any entries received after the closure of the Pre Sale Period will not be eligible.
5. All Entrants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the Prize to the ineligible person, it may require the entrant return the Prize or payment of its full value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed Prize.
6. Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and suppliers to the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
7. This is a game of skill with the winners being determined by a panel of judges determined by Jetts.
8. The Promoter in its reasonable discretion shall determine the verification tests and procedures. Identification Documents that include a photograph, proof of age, identity, employment and residency may be required. Upon request by the Promoter, a receipt and acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions must be signed and endorsed by the winning Entrants to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of each winning Entrant to claim their Prize.
9. If the Promotion is promoted on Instagram, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each Entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the promotion. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
a. Any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and
b. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram or any other social network.
10. If the Promotion is promoted on Facebook, the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the promotion. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
a. Any information they provide in connection with the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and
b. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.
11. The Entrant agrees not to post or transmit any illegal, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive, defamatory, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or indecent material of any kind, or any material in contempt of any court or acts of parliament, or encourage any other person to do so, including but not limited to;
• bypass (or attempt to bypass) any security mechanisms imposed by the Website;
• harvest or collect email addresses, photographs or personal information of other users;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• post or transmit false or misleading material or make any form of misleading or deceptive representation;
• knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or other harmful data, code or material.
12. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to; agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional upon providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning Entrants. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. Upon entering the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter a license to use the intellectual property associated with their image or creative work and gives the Promoter the rights to use their image or creative work for advertising, publishing or promotional services. To the extent necessary, the entrant waives all moral rights, including the right of attribution.
15. The Prize Winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in any publicity activities related to the Competition including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed, recorded and filmed.
16. Entrants agree to receive all forms of communications from the Jetts Fitness National Support Office Team if required via contact points supplied as part of the registration process. This may include SMS messages, emails, messages sent to their Challenge profile page or phone calls if required to advise participants of important information pertinent to the Challenge.
17. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its Prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Entrants assume all risk of injury, harm or loss of any kind arising from participation in the Challenge. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
18. By participating in this Competition, Entrants acknowledge that a moderate level of fitness is required to follow the exercise programs. Individuals with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or with any concerns as to commencement of a new fitness regime including by not limited to the following:
• Women who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding or who are trying to conceive a child;
• Persons with any ongoing physical condition such as:
• Persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
• Persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure,
• Persons with eating disorders;
• Persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
• Elderly persons;
• Persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; or
• Persons with a low body mass index;
should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional before beginning any of these programs.
19. Entrants that it is their responsibility to seek advice from appropriate health professionals before undertaking the Challenge. The information on the Website is not a substitute for obtaining specific advice from a qualified healthcare professional. In particular, if the Entrant falls within one of the following classes of persons, they agree to first consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on the Website.
20. Entrants who do not fall into any of the classes listed at clause 18, acknowledge that the service that we provide on the Website is an information service only, and that they are solely responsible for ensuring their suitability for any exercise program or regime that Jetts Fitness provide as part of the information service. Jetts Fitness service does not include any supervision or monitoring of Entrant’s activity, and they assume no responsibility for any injuries that Entrants may suffer as a result of following the exercise program or regime.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referrals or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or up/downloading any materials in this Promotion.
22. If for any reason this Competition requires modification for reasons, including but not limited to; technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
23. The total Prize pool is $18,000.00.
24. The major Prize Winner will receive the following:
a) Jetts 8 Week Challenge National Winner - The Jetts 8 Week Challenge Winner will receive 1 x trip to Hawaii for two valued up to $5,000 (“Major Prize”).
(i) The Major Prize includes economy return flights from the winners’ nearest Australian International airport to Honolulu, Hawaii and includes standard checked in baggage, plus six nights accommodation in four star accommodation, with six daily breakfasts. Accommodation can be upgraded at the winner’s discretion and additional costs are payable by the winner.
(ii) Unless expressly stated, the prize does not include additional services such as mini bar, in-room service, phone calls, laundry, activities, drinks or any other incidentals or ancillary costs.
(iii) The Major Prize is non-transferable (unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing) and non-redeemable for cash, and cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. Jetts Fitness reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion. Should the Prize Winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
(iv) The Prize is valid for travel up until 30 June, 2020 and dates are subject to availability.
(v) Blackouts over peak travel periods apply, including but not limited to Christmas, New Year, school holidays, Chinese New Year, Golden Week and other peak travel periods.