Policy: Jetts Membership Transfer Policy
What’s this all about?
Jetts Membership Transfer Policy let’s you know;
- What we’d call a membership transfer
- What paperwork needs to be done
1. So what is a membership transfer?
1.1. A membership transfer is when a current Advance (Paid-in-advance) or Freedom (direct debit) member, transfers their membership to another non-member. For an Advance membership, this would involve transferring the remainder of their membership time
2. Time for some paperwork! Here’s what’s needed…
2.1. The new member will need to complete;
- Membership Agreement Form
- A Fighting Fit Form
- A full Club Orientation and a signed Orientation Form
- And if your under 18 years of age, a Parental Consent Form and Exercise and Physical Activity Readiness Form
2.2. The member transferring their membership will complete a Membership Cancellation Form