Join the Jetts family
|Purchase an existing gym||Open a New Gym||Start a gym in a new country|
Back in 2007, husband and wife team Brendon and Cristy Levonson had an idea that would revolutionise the Australian fitness industry: to build a gym entirely around the member. So they took a chance and opened the first Jetts gym in Helensvale, on the Gold Coast Queensland. Jetts Helensvale pioneered all the customer centric features that we know and love today – 24/7 access, no lock-in contracts, low fees, and member friendly policies.
Thanks to the many people that have contributed to our mission along the way, Jetts has grown at an incredible rate since the first gym in 2007 with now over 250 gyms around the world. And by giving the member the freedom to workout on their terms we have changed the fitness industry for the better.
Our mission is to inspire people to live a better life. People like you who are looking to take your first step to owning and operating your own business or expanding your portfolio through a semi-passive investment. From a Jetts Business Owner opening the gym doors for the first time, to celebrating milestones such as gym anniversaries or working with a Jetts Business Owner to grow their investment to gym number three or four - it's these moments of truth that have driven our business to where it is today.
We know this is a big decision, so here’s a snap shot of what it looks like to own a business with Jetts…
- Semi-passive investment gym options, so you've got the freedom to keep your day job
- For passionate fitness professionals there is also the option to own a Jetts gym as an Owner Operator
- Westpac accredited funding for qualified Business Owners
- Strong support from Jetts Support Office – from State Directors and Business Performance Managers on the ground to a highly experienced Executive Team, we are here to guide you through the steps from day one through to taking on your next gym
- Consistency is everything! The member experience, brand and consistency of offer across our group is vital
- Strong multi-gym representation – many Business Owners don’t just stop at one gym, with some owning 3,4 and 5 gyms
- BRW #1 Fastest Growing Franchise 2012
- BRW #1 Fitness Group on the Fast Franchise list 2013
- Awarded Canstar Blue 5 Star Rating for customer satisfaction 2012 & 2013, making Jetts #1 gym chain in Australia for customer satisfaction two years running
There are a few ways you can get started, such as buying an existing gym or taking the brand to a new country, whichever option works best for you we'd love to talk to you about it.