Welcome to the start of your journey with Jetts...
|Open a brand new club||Purchase an existing club||Start a club in a new country|
Have a look at our history, there's lots to love…we started in 2007, are a family owned Australian company, award winning 24/7 fitness network and now have over 250 clubs across Australia, New Zealand and the Netherlands in only 7 years because we gave members the freedom to workout on their terms when the industry wouldn't.
But what we love more is inspiring people, like you who are looking to take your first step to owning your own business or expanding your portfolio through a semi-passive investment, to live a better life. From a Jetts Business Owner opening the club doors for the first time, to celebrating milestones such as club anniversaries or working with a Jetts Business Owner to grow their investment to club number three or four - it's these moments of truth that have driven our business to where it is today.
Jumping into the deep end is definitely a big decision, so we thought we'd give you a snap shot of what it looks like with Jetts…
- Semi-passive investment, so you've got the freedom to keep your day job
- Awarded Canstar Blue 5 Star Rating for customer satisfaction 2012 & 2013, making Jetts #1 gym chain in Australia for customer satisfaction two years running
- Westpac accredited funding for qualified Business Owners
- Strong support from Jetts Support Office – from Business Performance Managers on the ground to a highly experienced Executive Team, we are here to guide you through the steps from day one through to taking on your next club
- Consistency is everything! The member experience, brand and consistency of offer across our group is vital
- Strong multi-club representation – many Business Owners don’t just stop at one club, with some owning 3,4,5 and 10+ clubs
- BRW #1 Fastest Growing Franchise 2012
- BRW #1 Fitness Group on the Fast Franchise list 2013
There are a few ways you can get started, such as opening a new club, buying an existing club or kicking off a new country, which ever option works best for you we'd love to talk to you about it. Click here to get in touch or give Alan Myers, our Head of Network Development, a call on 0423 736 949 or the Jetts Support Office on 07 5458 5300.